One of our most popular items for those looking for Christian gifts for kids from 5-105, The Original Bedtime Prayer Cube Limited helps teach positive prayer habits and encourages a reflective and grateful end to each day. Today’s hectic environment seems to discourage the practice of reflecting and offering prayer at the end of the day; the Bedtime Prayer Cube makes prayer fun and teaches kids to lead the family in prayer before going to bed. A fun way to teach a centering habit that will benefit children their whole lives. See also our Catholic Prayer Cube (also suitable for other denominations!), and our Mealtime Prayer Cube.
This prayer dice is made of birchwood and feels wonderful to the touch. So many religious items are made of plastic, but we prefer to honor our Lord with works made of noble materials. Our pieces are not made in CHINA. We specialize in gifts that are handcrafted by trained artisans, items that renew and sustain, respecting faith with dignity & beauty. This particular cube is limited in edition.
- From time to time we receive cubes with medium to significant blemishes. Give us a call if you are interested in larger quantities at discount pricing for blemished cubes. Quantities vary at any given time.
A Christian Gift for All Occasions
The bedtime prayers die is a simple but profound way in which children of all ages can lead the family in prayer together right before they are tucked in for the night. Grandparents can comfort grandchildren spending the night by giving them a prayer cube. Young ones love rolling the die for the words to thank the Giver of all good gifts. This is an enduring favorite, and makes a wonderful Christian gift for helping teach kids the importance of gratitude and prayer.
Six Ways to Pray
Here are the six prayers on the Bedtime Prayer Cube (one on each side):
1. Good evening, God, I come to rest. I hope today I did my best. Forgive me if I missed Your mark. Be with me always in the dark. Amen
2. God, I thank you for this day! Be with me while I sleep. Comfort all who weep. Guard your world tonight! Bless us with your might! Amen.
3. Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep. May angels cradle me at night And bless me in the morning light. Amen.
4. Angels bless and angels keep, angels guard me while I sleep. Bless my heart, bless my home, bless my spirit as I roam. Guide and guard me through the night, wake me with the morning’s light. Amen
5. God, hold me and bless me, grant me rest. When You are with me, I sleep the best. Amen
6. Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here, watch over me throughout the night, and keep me safe within your sight. Amen
Parents and family members who give the Bedtime Prayer Cube as a Christmas gift or birthday gift have written us about the positive impact on their lives:
“I highly recommend the prayer dice!! We got a bedtime prayer die and our kids (who would never pray out loud) are rolling the die and asking for two prayers a night. They are getting more comfortable praying out loud.”
—Jaime, St. Paul, MN
Search terms: gifts, stocking stuffer, stocking stuffers, prayers, cubes, children