One of our most popular items for those looking for Christian gifts for kids from 5-105, The Original Mindfulness Prayer Cube Limited helps teach positive prayer habits and encourages a reflective and grateful end to each day. This Mindfulness cube teaches children and adults to be in the here and now. The short prayers give a gentle reminder to approach the day in Christ’s spirit. Today’s hectic environment does not always encourage the practice of reflecting and offering a prayer; the Mindfulness Prayer Cube helps focus us for the day and teaches kids to lead the family in prayer and action. This prayer cube is a fun way to teach a centering habit that will benefit children their whole lives. See also our Catholic Prayer Cube (also suitable for other denominations!), and our Mealtime Prayer Cube.
This prayer dice is made of birchwood and feels wonderful to the touch. These are not stickers on wood, but rather the color and print is part of the cube. So many religious items are made of plastic, but we prefer to honor the sacred with works made of noble materials. Our pieces are not made in CHINA. We specialize in gifts that are handcrafted by trained artisans, items that renew and sustain, respecting faith with dignity & beauty. This particular cube is limited in edition.
A Christian Gift for All Occasions
The Mindfulness Prayer Cube is a simple but profound way in which children of all ages can lead the family in prayer together. This is an enduring favorite and makes a wonderful Christian gift for helping teach kids the importance of prayer in action and how to serve others.
Six Ways to Pray
Here are the six prayers on the Mindfulness Prayer Cube (one on each side):
1. God, Show us how to console someone who is sad. When someone is in need, encourage us to help promptly and generously.
2. God, Teach us to be gentle and caring, tender and strong, faithful and joyous, prudent and wise.
3. God, You are with us, always at work within us. Help us to be kind, generous and loving. Help us to apologize when we are wrong. Show us how to forgive others.
4. God, Help us to listen and to be open to hearing you. REmind us to serve others and to spread joy through our words and actions.
5. God, Remind us to speak a friendly “HELLO” to all we meet. You have chosen special people to watch over us, to care for us, to teach us.
6. God, Be with us when someone needs us to be a friend. Speak Your words through us. Give us YOUR smile and warmth to share with others.
Parents and family members who have purchased our prayer cubes have written us about the positive impact on their lives and about the quality of our cubes compared to those made in CHINA:
“I ordered my first prayer cube from CM and loved it. Then I ordered a less expensive one from a different online company and the quality did not even compare. I had to send it back and have been a loyal buyer of Creator Mundi’s cubes ever since! The prayers are beautiful and help my kids (and myself) create the sort of day I want to live. Each evening we have daily experiences to share resulting from our morning rolling of our mindfulness cube.” KMP