Whether you are planning a celebration or a quiet moment of observation, at Creator Mundi, we look forward to helping you remember Mary on August 15th: the Solemn Feast of the Assumption of Mary. Let us help you make this day of reflection a truly memorable one.
Gifts & Decor For Catholic Feast Days
How you express Christian and Catholic days of observance, or feast days, can vary greatly. No matter the size or form your Assumption Feast day takes on, our gallery of spiritual artwork and religious gifts is sure to provide a personal remembrance of Mary that inspires you.
- Fourth Glorious Mystery Plaque – The Assumption of Mary into Heaven
- Mary Of Nazareth Statue
- Mary The Homemaker Statue
- Mary, Working Mother Plaque
- Mary, Our Lady Of Refuge Plaque
- Mary And Christ Child With Stars Plaque
- Mary And Child Plaque
- Our Lady Of Refuge Figurine
- Mother Of Goodness Statuette
- Our Lady Of Tenderness Plaque
- Madonna In Meditation Statue
- Mother Of God Pendant
- Madonna Monument Statue
- Madonna In Meditation Monument Statue
- Virgin Mother Of Mercy Statue
What Is The Assumption Of Mary?
The Assumption of Mary has been celebrated since the 6th century AD. It is a day to remember the passing of the Mother of God from her life on earth, body and soul, into eternal life. This feast day encourages us to think about life beyond our daily toils and remember Mary as Our Mother, there to intercede for us in times of need.
What Does Mary Mean To You?
Our beautiful statues, figurines, pendants, and wall art capture the sweet Lady, the Virgin Mary, in a variety of poses, motherly expressions, and functions. The homemaker, the working mom, the place of refuge. Display these expressions of her goodness and tenderness to encourage your family. Remind yourself that she struggled as you do and finally found peace with these meaningful gifts.
Rosaries To Focus Your Prayers
Day in and day out, the struggles of life can get us down and keep us from seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Thinking of asking Mary for a little help? We carryrosaries to aid you in personal prayer along with versions that areperfect for children and cases to keep them nearby.
Ways To Observe The Assumption
Some of us will have the opportunity to attend parades, a special mass, or even dedicated feasts to Mary on this day. Whether this will be you or not, there are many ways to remember the Holy Mother and use her example to uplift ourselves and the ones we love.
- Spend some time writing encouragement to your own children. We carry beautiful keepsakecards depicting Mary to help.
- Dedicate an area of your garden to peace, meditation or sanctuary with a statue of Mary.
- Display Mary wall art to encourage all who enter your home.
- Gift a figurine or statuette of Mary to thank the special mothers in your life.
- Surprise a student on the verge of a new school year with a Mary pendant so they can keep her gentle, reassuring presence nearby during the semester.
Assumption Day Gifts For Reflection & Celebration
Let us help you observe this special day dedicated to Mary. Our Christian and traditional Catholic gifts serve as reminders of cheer, inspiration, and comfort. Stop by and see us at Creator Mundi near Denver or conveniently online to find unique gifts to commemorate the assumption of Mary this year.